venerdì 27 marzo 2015

Kullervo

Few  saturday ago (the 18th of march) I have been with my dance teacher and three friends to the Helsinki Opera. We went there to watch Kullervo by Tero Saarinen a famous dancer and choreographer from Pori (Finland).
Of course it has been really really beautiful choreography, and I'm still saying "is not possible is just a dream".
This year I'm enrolled in Clonlara School, and as elective this year I choose history of the dance (most important theatre,most famous dancer.....) so I have done it last week a project about Kullervo,Tero Saarinen,Jean Sibelius and the Helsinki Opera.
Now I show you some of the picture from my project, I think it came quite nice and I have put all myself in this project because the world of the dance first of all is a world that I like really much and second is a world that when you get in it is hard then to come out without breaking your heart.


In this project, I have done three subjects : english,history of the ballet and italian ; I was suppose to do this in italian but not all the material was in italian so insteed of traslating everything I just have done it in english, so I'm pretty proud of this little project !!!!

I think for today is all.

See you in the next post.

-Gaia



 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento